DOUGLAS COUNTY BAIL BONDS
If you ever find yourself in Douglas County, Nevada and need quick service for bail bonds, look no further than Bail City Bail Bonds. We are the premier provider of bail bond services in Douglas County and surrounding areas. Our experienced staff can help you through the entire process with understanding, compassion, and efficiency. Our knowledgeable team is dedicated to providing personalized service that meets your individual needs quickly so you can get back to the important things.
At Bail City Bail Bonds Douglas County, we understand that this is a difficult time for you or your loved one being in jail and our goal is to make obtaining bail as easy as possible. We are here to help make sure all of your questions are answered promptly and accurately so that you can move forward with getting out of jail. We promise fast results so that those arrested can get back to their daily lives without delay or hassle!
Some of the many benefits of being out on bail in Douglas County Nevada
For any accused of a criminal offense in Douglas County, Nevada, being out on bail is one of the most beneficial options. Bail allows individuals to remain out of jail while awaiting trial. Bail bonds companies offer quick services to those who apply for them and can provide defendants with more freedom during their daily life. When an individual is released on bail, they are able to continue working or going to school while they await trial. Furthermore, they have more opportunities to meet with their attorney and prepare a defense against the charges that brought them in front of the court in the first place. If necessary, defendants can also go to rehabilitation or attend counseling easily, the judge may look at completing these things in a good light.
How bail is determined in Douglas County Nevada
When getting a bail amount in Douglas County Nevada there can be many things that go into determining the amount. Depending on the charges you could receive a bail amount from a pre-determined bail schedule or you could have to have a hearing with a judge. There the judge will determine themselves what the bail amount will be. Judges can take some of these things into consideration when determining your bail amount:
- Prior criminal record, including any record of appearing or failing to appear after release on bail or without bail
- The nature of the offense with which the person is charged. The apparent probability of conviction and the likely sentence, as these factors relate to the risk of failure to appear at future court dates
- The likelihood of more criminal activity by the defendant after their release
- The nature and seriousness of the danger to the alleged victim, any other person or the community that would be posed by the person’s release
- The defendant's employment status and history
- The ties the defendant has to the community
- Reputation, character and mental condition of the defendant
- Relationships with the defendant’s spouse and children, parents or other family members and with close friends
- Ability to afford bail amount
The Bail Process in Douglas County Nevada
- You or your loved one are arrested and will be booked into Douglas County Jail. The booking process can take several hours, it depends on how busy the jail is
- The bail amount is determined. However, depending on the charges you may have to wait to see a judge.
- Once you have a bail amount your Douglas County Bail City Bail Bonds agent will have a co-signer fill out an application and get approved
- Co-signer fills out and signs contract
- Payment is received for the bail bond (we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Your local Douglas County Bail City Bail Agent goes to post bail
- You or your loved one get released. This can also take several hours as it depends on how busy the Douglas County jail is.
At Bail City Bail Bonds in Douglas County Nevada, we work fast so you can get your loved one home as soon as possible. We know that the jails can take what seems like forever to book and release your loved one we do our part to make this stressful time go by faster. From getting approved to completing the paperwork can be done in less than 20 minutes.
Being out on bail in Douglas County Nevada
After you are released from the Douglas County Jail in Nevada your local Bail City Bail Bonds agent will set you up with your first check-in. At the first check-in you will be asked to fill out a defendant application, these can be done online. Your Douglas County bail bond agent will also go over with you how they would like for you to check in. Check ins can be done over phone call, app or visit to the Bail City Bail Bonds Douglas County office. You will be required to attend all of your court dates, if you don’t show up to your court dates your bond will be revoked. Once your bond has been revoked your co-signer will be responsible for paying the full bail amount and any fugitive recovery fees.
Walk Through bonds in Douglas County Nevada
If you are unsure if you have a warrant in Clark County, please call us before you surrender to the authorities. We can get a walk-through bond arranged and save you numerous hours of waiting at the Douglas County Jail. We will also need a second person to sign on the bond, so be sure to have them ready and waiting.
Payment Plans in Douglas County Nevada
Certain bail amounts can be quite large, and Bail City Bail Bonds Douglas County can supply our client's flexible payment plans that will fit your budget. Our helpful staff is available 24 / 7 (even holidays!) in order to help with any additional questions that you might have in regards to the bail process.
Jails and Detention Centers in Douglas County Nevada
Douglas County Jail
1038 Buckeye Rd, Minden, NV 89423
Quick Response Time
Online Bail Bonds
Here For You