PERSHING COUNTY BAIL BONDS
Do you need a bail bond fast in Pershing County, Nevada? Bail City Bail Bonds is your go-to source for quick and reliable bail bond services. We understand that having someone you care about arrested can be a stressful situation. That's why we offer the best customer service available in the area when it comes to getting them out of jail quickly. With our expert knowledge and experience in the industry, we are dedicated to making sure you get your loved one out of jail as soon as possible.
We specialize in providing quality bail bonds, all of our agents are educated and are licensed in the State of Nevada. Our Pershing County Bail City Bail Bonds agents are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the process.
Benefits to being out on bail in Pershing County Nevada
Being out on bail has its advantages in Pershing County, Nevada. Bail bonds allow an individual to remain free during their court case instead of staying in jail. A defendant who is out on bail can continue to hold a job and provide for their family, something which would not be possible if they were still in jail. Furthermore, being out on bail you can also get access to crucial services such as rehabilitation and counseling services while you await your trial.
How is bail determined in Pershing County, NV
When getting a bail amount in Pershing County Nevada there can be many things that go into determining the amount. Depending on the charges you could receive a bail amount from a pre-determined bail schedule or you could have to have a hearing with a judge. There the judge will determine themselves what the bail amount will be. Judges can take some of these things into consideration when determining your bail amount:
- Prior criminal record, including any record of appearing or failing to appear after release on bail or without bail
- The nature of the offense with which the person is charged. The apparent probability of conviction and the likely sentence, as these factors relate to the risk of failure to appear at future court dates
- The likelihood of more criminal activity by the defendant after their release
- The nature and seriousness of the danger to the alleged victim, any other person or the community that would be posed by the person’s release
- The defendant's employment status and history
- The ties the defendant has to the community
- Reputation, character and mental condition of the defendant
- Relationships with the defendant’s spouse and children, parents or other family members and with close friends
- Ability to afford bail amount
The Bail Process in Pershing County Nevada
- You or your loved one are arrested and will be booked into Pershing County Jail. The booking process can take several hours, it depends on how busy the jail is
- The bail amount is determined. However, depending on the charges you may have to wait to see a judge.
- Once you have a bail amount your Pershing County Bail City Bail Bonds agent will have a co-signer fill out an application and get approved
- Co-signer fills out and signs contract
- Payment is received for the bail bond (we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Your local Pershing County Bail City Bail Agent goes to post bail
- You or your loved one get released. This can also take several hours as it depends on how busy the Pershing County jail is.
At Bail City Bail Bonds in Pershing County Nevada, we work fast so you can get your loved one home as soon as possible. We know that the jails can take what seems like forever to book and release your loved one we do our part to make this stressful time go by faster. From getting approved to completing the paperwork can be done in less than 20 minutes.
Being out on bail in Pershing County Nevada
Once you are released from Pershing County Jail you will be required to check-in with your local Bail City Bail Bond agent. On your first check-in you will be required to fill out a defendant application, which just asks some basic information about yourself. Your local Pershing County Bail Bond agent will also go over the frequency and how they would like for you to check-in. The most common ways for check-ins to happen are either phone call, via app or visit to the Pershing County Bail City Bail Bonds office. One requirement of your bond is that you go to all of your court dates, if you don’t your bond will be revoked. Your co-signer then will be responsible for paying the full bail amount and any fugitive recovery fees.
Bail Bond Payment Plans in Pershing County, NV
In order to relieve some stress in this frightening experience we offer flexible payment plans. We know that being in jail is unexpected so we work with our clients to find a payment option that will work for them. Our local Pershing County bail bond agents are available 24/7 to answer any questions and help our clients get out of jail fast.
Walk-Through Bail Bonds in Pershing County
If you have an active warrant in Pershing County call Bail City Bail Bonds before you turn yourself in. We could be able to put together a walk-through bail bond and save you from waiting numerous hours in the Pershing County Jail. We don’t allow you to sign for yourself on walk-through bail bonds so be sure to have your co-signer ready.
Pershing County Jails and Detention Centers
Pershing County Jail
395 9th St, Lovelock, NV 89419
Client ReviewsSee What People Had to Say About Us
Very reliable has helped me throughout the whole process.- Kristine G.
Why Choose Bail City Bail Bonds?Six Strong Reasons to Trust Us
Quick Response Time
The Bail City team has live agents available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Including all major holidays.
Online Bail Bonds
Complete bail bond documents from your smartphone, tablet, or computer through e-sign.
Bail City makes securing a bail bond easy and simple. We'll walk you through the 3-step process.
We are here to help by offering the lowest rates and flexible payment arrangements that are custom fit to your needs.
Bail City has been the preferred bail bonds company since the late 1980s. With that being said, we are here to stay.
Here For You
Our bail experts have a vast amount of knowledge and experience when it comes to explaining bail and making our clients feel highly educated when posting a bond.