WASHOE COUNTY BAIL BONDS
If you're in Washoe County, Nevada and need a fast bail bond, then look no further. With years of experience serving this region, our team at Bail City Bail Bonds Washoe County Nevada provide superior service and assistance when it comes to getting you or your loved one out of jail. We understand that the process can be stressful for anyone involved and strive to make it as quick and easy as possible.
Our friendly staff will guide you through the entire bail bond process - from applying for the bond, to helping you through the paperwork - so you don’t have to worry about any delays or complications. We also offer 24/7 service and are available anytime day or night if questions arise. Our Washoe County team is dedicated to providing the best possible outcome in any situation, so that you can get back home with less stress on both yourself and your loved ones.
Benefits to being out on bail in Washoe County
If you find yourself in jail, posting bail may help you in the long run. A defendant who is on bail will have the possibility to return to work and get in touch with their criminal defense lawyer more often. Additionally, the defendant may also get assistance in the form of rehabilitation or counseling that the judge might look at favorably.
How is bail determined in Washoe County, NV
When getting a bail amount in Washoe County Nevada there can be many things that go into determining the amount. Depending on the charges you could receive a bail amount from a pre-determined bail schedule or you could have to have a hearing with a judge. There the judge will determine themselves what the bail amount will be. Judges can take some of these things into consideration when determining your bail amount:
- Prior criminal record, including any record of appearing or failing to appear after release on bail or without bail
- The nature of the offense with which the person is charged. The apparent probability of conviction and the likely sentence, as these factors relate to the risk of failure to appear at future court dates
- The likelihood of more criminal activity by the defendant after their release
- The nature and seriousness of the danger to the alleged victim, any other person or the community that would be posed by the person’s release
- The defendant's employment status and history
- The ties the defendant has to the community
- Reputation, character and mental condition of the defendant
- Relationships with the defendant’s spouse and children, parents or other family members and with close friends
- Ability to afford bail amount
The Bail Process in Washoe County Nevada
- You or your loved one are arrested and will be booked into Washoe County Jail. The booking process can take several hours, it depends on how busy the jail is
- The bail amount is determined. However, depending on the charges you may have to wait to see a judge.
- Once you have a bail amount your Washoe County Bail City Bail Bonds agent will have a co-signer fill out an application and get approved
- Co-signer fills out and signs contract
- Payment is received for the bail bond (we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Your local Washoe County Bail City Bail Agent goes to post bail
- You or your loved one get released. This can also take several hours as it depends on how busy the Washoe County jail is.
At Bail City Bail Bonds in Washoe County, Nevada, we work as quickly as possible to get your loved one home as soon as possible. We realize jails can take quite a while to book and release your loved one, so we do what we can to speed up this process. From getting authorization to completing the necessary paperwork can be done in less than 20 minutes.
Being out on bail in Washoe County
Once you are released from the Washoe County Jail and you are out on bail with Bail City Bail Bonds you will be required to check-in. Checking in with your local Washoe County Bail City Bail Bonds agent can be done via app, phone call or physical check-in to the office. After your release your agent will be in touch to arrange check-ins. You will also be responsible for attending every court date, if you don’t appear in court your bond can be revoked and your co-signer will be responsible for paying the total amount of the bond.
Bail bond payment plans in Washoe County
At Bail City Bail Bonds Washoe County, we understand that posting bail can be a financial burden and we work hard to make the process as easy as possible. We offer flexible payment plans and even accept collateral in some cases. This allows our clients the chance to secure their release quickly without having to worry about finances getting in the way.
Washoe County Jail
911 E Parr Blvd, Reno, NV 89512
Reno Police Department
455 E 2nd St, Reno, NV 89502
Sparks Police Department
1701 E Prater Way, Sparks, NV 89434
Washoe County Court
75 Court St, Reno, NV 89501
Client ReviewsSee What People Had to Say About Us
Very reliable has helped me throughout the whole process.- Kristine G.
Why Choose Bail City Bail Bonds?Six Strong Reasons to Trust Us
Quick Response Time
The Bail City team has live agents available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Including all major holidays.
Online Bail Bonds
Complete bail bond documents from your smartphone, tablet, or computer through e-sign.
Bail City makes securing a bail bond easy and simple. We'll walk you through the 3-step process.
We are here to help by offering the lowest rates and flexible payment arrangements that are custom fit to your needs.
Bail City has been the preferred bail bonds company since the late 1980s. With that being said, we are here to stay.
Here For You
Our bail experts have a vast amount of knowledge and experience when it comes to explaining bail and making our clients feel highly educated when posting a bond.