WHITE PINE COUNTY BAIL BONDS
Are you looking for fast, reliable bail bonds in White Pine County, Nevada? Look no further than Bail City Bail Bonds. Our experienced and professional bondsmen are here to help you through the entire process of getting a bail bond. We understand that being arrested can be an overwhelming experience and we want to make this part of it as easy as possible for you.
We will work with you to ensure that your bond is processed quickly and smoothly so that your loved one can be released from the White Pine County Jail as soon as possible. We’ll provide all the necessary paperwork so that everything runs smoothly when applying for a bond with us, however we will need a valid ID and income verification from you. You’ll have access to our team around the clock, so if there are any questions or concerns regarding your bail bond, we’re here to help guide you every step of the way.
Benefits to being out on bail in White Pine County Nevada
Being out on bail in White Pine County, Nevada is a great way to get back to your daily life. With the help of bail bonds, individuals can keep up with work and family obligations without being incarcerated. Being released quickly from jail has many benefits that are beneficial not only to you but also your family and community.
When someone is arrested, they are required to stay in jail until their trial is finished or until they meet the requirements for posting bail. If you remain in jail during the duration of your case it can be incredibly long time. Bond agents work with defendants to provide an array of services such as arranging for payment plans or looking up warrants which helps them get out of jail faster - often within the same day!
How is bail determined in White Pine County, NV
When getting a bail amount in White Pine County Nevada there can be many things that go into determining the amount. Depending on the charges you could receive a bail amount from a pre-determined bail schedule or you could have to have a hearing with a judge. There the judge will determine themselves what the bail amount will be. Judges can take some of these things into consideration when determining your bail amount:
- Prior criminal record, including any record of appearing or failing to appear after release on bail or without bail
- The nature of the offense with which the person is charged. The apparent probability of conviction and the likely sentence, as these factors relate to the risk of failure to appear at future court dates
- The likelihood of more criminal activity by the defendant after their release
- The nature and seriousness of the danger to the alleged victim, any other person or the community that would be posed by the person’s release
- The defendant's employment status and history
- The ties the defendant has to the community
- Reputation, character and mental condition of the defendant
- Relationships with the defendant’s spouse and children, parents or other family members and with close friends
- Ability to afford bail amount
The Bail Process in White Pine County Nevada
- You or your loved one are arrested and will be booked into White Pine County Jail. The booking process can take several hours, it depends on how busy the jail is
- The bail amount is determined. However, depending on the charges you may have to wait to see a judge.
- Once you have a bail amount your White Pine County Bail City Bail Bonds agent will have a co-signer fill out an application and get approved
- Co-signer fills out and signs contract
- Payment is received for the bail bond (we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express)
- Your local White Pine County Bail City Bail Agent goes to post bail
- You or your loved one get released. This can also take several hours as it depends on how busy the White Pine County jail is.
At Bail City Bail Bonds in White Pine County Nevada, we work fast so you can get your loved one home as soon as possible. We know that the jails can take what seems like forever to book and release your loved one we do our part to make this stressful time go by faster. From getting approved to completing the paperwork can be done in less than 20 minutes.
After being released from the White Pine County Jail
If you’ve been released from the White Pine County Jail in Nevada, you will be required to check-in in order to remain out on bail. The most common way to check-in with Bail City Bail Bonds will be through a phone call, via app or a visit to the White Pine County Bail City Bail Bonds office. At Bail City Bail Bonds White Pine County, we will provide you with information on when and how you must check-in, which can include making a phone call or visiting the White Pine County office in person.
Part of the requirements of your bail bond is that you will be required to show up to all of your court dates. If you decide not to attend your court dates, your bond will be revoked and you will go back to jail. Once your bond has been revoked your cosigner will be responsible for paying the full bail amount as well as any fugitive recovery fees.
Jails and Detention Centers in White Pine County Nevada
White Pine County Nevada
1785 Great Basin Blvd, Ely, NV 89301
Client ReviewsSee What People Had to Say About Us
Very reliable has helped me throughout the whole process.- Kristine G.
Why Choose Bail City Bail Bonds?Six Strong Reasons to Trust Us
Quick Response Time
The Bail City team has live agents available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Including all major holidays.
Online Bail Bonds
Complete bail bond documents from your smartphone, tablet, or computer through e-sign.
Bail City makes securing a bail bond easy and simple. We'll walk you through the 3-step process.
We are here to help by offering the lowest rates and flexible payment arrangements that are custom fit to your needs.
Bail City has been the preferred bail bonds company since the late 1980s. With that being said, we are here to stay.
Here For You
Our bail experts have a vast amount of knowledge and experience when it comes to explaining bail and making our clients feel highly educated when posting a bond.